Ganache Handy Chocolate Cream.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ganache handy chocolate cream. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ganache Handy Chocolate Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ganache Handy Chocolate Cream is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ganache handy chocolate cream using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ganache Handy Chocolate Cream:
- Make ready 45 ml of Heavy cream A.
- Get 5 grams of Mizuame A.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Liquor of your choice (rum, brandy, etc.) A.
- Get 60 grams of Chocolate (Baking chocolate is even better) I used bitter chocolate.
Steps to make Ganache Handy Chocolate Cream:
- Heat the A ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil and immediately turn off the heat. *Be careful not to simmer it too much..
- Break the chocolate up and add it to the ingredients in Step 1. Mix well with a spatula or whisk..
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and it's smooth and creamy..
- Put the saucepan from Step 3 in a bowl of ice water and continue stirring. It will become thick and glossy as it cools..
- Put the mixture from Step 4 in a pastry bag with a round tip, and when it reaches your preferred consistency, it's ready. *Squeeze as much as you like on cookies or macarons..
- Put any leftover ganache in a heat-resistant container and store in the refrigerator. Simply warm it up in a double boiler whenever you want to use it..
- It's delicious, even when made with inexpensive chocolate. It's even better if it's made with couverture chocolate..
- I use a kind of mizuame I buy at a baking supply shop called Cuoca, that's really easy to measure..
- Please try another version of this recipe I uploaded "Strawberry Ganache".
- I uploaded a recipe for coffee-flavored ganache. This also goes really well with cookies or macarons. Please try it..
- I sandwiched crisp chocolate cookies,"Easy Heart Decorated Cookies For Valentine's Day"with this ganache. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144937-easy-heart-shaped-decorated-cookies-for-valentines-day.
- Even if you put in lots of nuts, they won't fall apart when you carry them somewhere. Yet, you can still appreciate the delicious taste of the ganache..
- My friend used this cream to make a wonderful dessert.Check it out! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144922-light-and-airy-baked-chocolate-cookies.
- If you have any leftover cream, squeeze it out of a pastry bag with a star-shaped tip to make cute truffle-like chocolates..
- Decorate them with cocoa, or your favorite toppings..
- This, unfortunately, is not meant to be used for cake decoration… Please use it to make delicious gifts that won't fall apart when carried around..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ganache handy chocolate cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!