Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato tortellini soup recipe. To make tomato tortellini soup you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- You need of soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 2 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of half and half cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- In a large pot combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes, and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini, carefully add to soup. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle each serving with cheese if desired..
Stir (or whisk) in the chicken broth until the flour has dissolved. Combine all of the tomato soup ingredients in a saucepan. Blend the soup mixture using a hand blender. Heat oil in a large pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken (or vegetable) broth and tomato soup and bring to a gentle boil.
If you find this Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.