Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling:
- Prepare of For the Macaron Cookies.
- Make ready 50 g of Powdered Almonds/Almond Flour.
- Make ready 125 g of Powdered Sugar/ Icing Sugar.
- Make ready 25 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 2 of Large Egg Whites (room temperature).
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Get 75 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Get of For the Ganache Filling.
- Prepare of White Chocolate: Heavy/ Double Cream in the ratio 3:1.
- Take of For example, 300g white chocolate: 100g Cream.
Steps to make Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling:
- Put the Almond Flour l, Icing sugar and cocoa powder into a food processor and blitz it a few times. Be careful to NOT whizz too much as the almond flour will release oils to make almond butter..
- Put the egg whites in a bowl with the salt and whisk until until soft peaks.
- Gradually add sugar whilst whisking and keep going until stiff peaks form..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg white in 2 batches and fold it all together. Be careful not to over mix. Mix until you can make a figure 8 'ribbon' with the mixture from your spatula. After that, mix no more..
- Put the mixture into a piping bag with a half inch nozzle. Place some parchment or grease proof paper on a baking sheet and pipe out same size discs around 1 to 1.5 inch wide. Once the mixture has been fully piped out tap the tray/s vigorously to make sure all the air bubbles are released..
- Leave the macarons out for around half an hour until a 'skin' forms and you can touch it without it sticking to your finger.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180C for around 10-15 minute until the macarons have risen and have 'feet'..
- Leave to cool and then remove from the sheet with a palate knife gently..
- To make the ganache, put the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and heat in 30 second bursts, mixing each time. Keep going until all the chocolate has melted..
- Let cool and then place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until it becomes a paste like consistency. Then using an electric whisk, beat the mix until it becomes light and fluffy. Place in a piping bag..
- Match 2 same size cookies together and place a good amount of ganache on one of them. Place the other one on top and gently press. Do this with the rest..
- Ideally, wait 24 hours before serving but no ones gonna know if you eat a few before hand😇.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!