Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy tomato soup 🤗🤗 recipe. You can cook my creamy tomato soup 🤗🤗 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗:
- Use 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbls of diced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1 tsp of Wholegrain mustard.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cracked black peppercorns.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 of Tasty large Vine Tomatoes chopped up.
- You need 10 of Small plum tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Red Wine.
- Provide 1/2 Tin of chopped Tomatoes.
- You need of 1 /2 Cup Boiling water.
- Take 4 Tbls of Tomato and Basil Passata.
Instructions to make My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗:
- Melt the butter add the onions, Dried Basil, mustard also black cracked peppercorns fry for 2 minutes on medium..
- Add the small plum tomatoes in a small saucepan with the water and bring to the boil then turn down and simmer.5 minutes.
- Add the big vine tomatoes to the onions and let it bubble for 1 minute stirring. Next in the middle add the wine let it bubble for 1 minute..
- Next add the onion mix to the plum tomatoes in the pan stir to mix then add the tomato and Basil Passata stir in..
- Add all this to a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth if too thick add a little boiled water a bit at a time until it's a little thick..
- Add back to the saucepan cool a little add the double cream stir then bring to the boil and serve..
- Serve with some Garlic toast on the side..
I've been looking for new soups to make this winter as we tend to stick to our tried and tested carrot or roasted squash soup. This homemade creamy tomato soup is deliciously creamy and flavoursome, the kids both enjoyed it and neither would touch a raw tomato so I think that must make it a serious hit. As much as soup is a welcome winter warmer I think this. Tomato soup was always my favourite soup when I was growing up, but it always came from a can. As an adult, I've always found myself disappointed with it so I set out to find a homemade version that would help me love it again.
If you find this My Creamy Tomato Soup 🤗🤗 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.