Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup recipe. You can have cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Take 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- Provide 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 400 grams of ☆Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- Take 4 tbsp of ☆Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of each Dried parsley.
Steps to make Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Peel off each cabbage leaf carefully, remove the stem, lightly boil, and let cool..
- Finely chop the onions, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about a minute at 500w, and let cool..
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions from Step 2, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper until it all sticks together..
- If the cabbage from Step 1 is large, use 1 leaf. If it is small or has holes, stack 2-3 leaves together..
- Add Step 3 on top of Step 4, and roll the meat filling tightly in the cabbage. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it from falling apart..
- In a pot, mix the ingredients marked with ☆, turn the heat to medium and add in the cabbage rolls, and remove the scum..
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and boil for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the toothpick and serve in bowls, garnish with dried parsley, and you are done ..
- These are cabbages rolls made with lots of broth. Add bacon to the leftover broth and boil, and eat as tomato soup for a nutritious and delicious treat!.
- I made pork and beans with the leftover broth . I added pork belly cut into small bits with large boiled beans, boiled it a bit, and was done..
- The recipe for a mushroom and white sauce cabbage roll version -..
If you find this Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.