Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! This vibrant salad from The Hungry Waitress is the kind that improves with time, as the black beans, kale, tomatoes and dried cranberries all meld together with the quinoa and lemony dressing.
It feels light and refreshing but the avocado and quinoa make it perfectly filling as a main course. Throw some fresh tomatoes, briny olives, and pieces of salty cheese into quinoa, and the slightly boring but healthy grain gets a flavorful face-lift. As written, this is a vegan quinoa salad — it's delicious, hearty, and extremely satisfying this way.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! This vibrant salad from The Hungry Waitress is the kind that improves with time, as the black beans, kale, tomatoes and dried cranberries all meld together with the quinoa and lemony dressing.
Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- Get of Salad.
- Take 10 of baby tomatoes, halved.
- Make ready 1/2 of cucumber, sliced.
- Get 3 of cooked beetroot, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of scallions, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of carrot, grated.
- Take 10 of green olives.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Make ready To taste of black pepper.
- Take To taste of black sesame seeds.
- Take of Quinoa & Asparagus.
- Take 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil (1 for quinoa / 1 for asparagus).
- Get 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Make ready To taste of smoked paprika.
- Get To taste of black pepper.
That said, there are lots of variations you can do to make this salad your own. Serve this as a cold or warm quinoa salad. Give it a Mediterranean or Greek spin with the addition of feta cheese and some sliced olives. Pour dressing over the salad and mix well.
Instructions to make Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- Chop all vegetables for salad and set aside in a big bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and seasoning..
- Cook quinoa (we had leftovers from the night before). Fry up garlic, onions and chilli in oil. Add in quinoa and smoked paprika..
- Brush oil onto asparagus. Place into a very hot pan / griddle and cook until smoky. Add lemon juice on asparagus and quinoa..
Enjoy immediately or put in the fridge for later. This salad keeps well in the fridge and can be prepared in advance. It's Super Bowl Sunday and I'm daring to post a salad recipe. Trust me though, come tomorrow morning many of us will all be wanting to awaken from our hot-wing-junkie stupor. So why not plan on Monday night being a meatless Monday, salad kind of night?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!