Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gingerbread Loaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread loaf recipe. You can cook gingerbread loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gingerbread Loaf:
- Take of caster sugar.
- Use of full fat milk.
- Prepare of golden syrup.
- Use of butter.
- Take of ground ginger.
- Get of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take of ground allspice.
- Use of crystallised ginger, optional.
- Provide of plain flour.
Steps to make Gingerbread Loaf:
- Preheat the oven to 180 c/ gas mark 4..
- Grease with butter and then flour approximately a 20 x 10 cm loaf tin..
- Then in a saucepan, combine the butter, milk, golden syrup and sugar. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and set aside..
- Sieve the flour, ground ginger, allspice and bicarbonate of soda in a medium to large bowl..
- Stir in the boiled mixture until just about blended..
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin..
- Turn the oven down to 160c/ gas mark 2 1/2..
- Transfer and bake for approximately 1 hour or until the top loaf springs back when touched..
- When done remove from oven and let it cool in the loaf tin..
Enjoy for afternoon tea or elevenses. Love the earthy sweetness of molasses? This loaf is lovely and rich enough to serve as dessert, but we won't judge if you decide it makes a great breakfast. This tender gluten free gingerbread loaf has the richness of molasses and just the right balance of warm spices. This Gingerbread Loaf is a spiced ginger loaf topped with cream cheese icing and makes a perfect treat for Christmas entertaining and gift giving.
If you find this Gingerbread Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.