Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To make tomato basil soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- Prepare 6 of peeled tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Carrot, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 of cubes/TBsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh basil.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Provide of Small batch of fresh oregano.
- Provide to taste of Salt and lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Cook the onion first in olive oil til soft and translucent then add the garlic (chopped).
- Add chopped carrot and let simmer together for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (chopped).
- Add the fresh herbs, salt, lemon pepper & sugar and let them simmer till it thickens.
- Once thickened, blend together and ensure there are no lumps. The carrot pieces can be stubborn so please check.
- Served while hot. Garnish with shredded Chedder and Mozarrella cheese.
Saute onions to a medium caramelization. Add garlic, oregano, dried basil and tomato paste. In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic, carrots and onions. Cook over medium-low heat until the onion is tender.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.