Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant. Roasted eggplant & cherry tomato pasta When garlic, butter & parmesan are involved you know it's going to be good I love how the cherry tomatoes burst open when roasted to create a light sauce that packs a ton of flavor [email protected]
Spoon the pasta mixture into the pan. Place the second pastry sheet atop the pasta filling. Pinch the edges of the pastry sheets together to seal.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, angel hair filled roasted eggplant. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Roasted eggplant & cherry tomato pasta When garlic, butter & parmesan are involved you know it's going to be good I love how the cherry tomatoes burst open when roasted to create a light sauce that packs a ton of flavor [email protected]
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook angel hair filled roasted eggplant using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- Take 1 of FOR EGGPLANT.
- Make ready 2 large of eggplant halfed or 4 medium eggplant, peeled and the eggplant pulp scooped out with a melon baller to make a boat shape with sturdy sides and bottom. Reserve pulp..
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil mixed with 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1/4 teapoon red pepper flakes. This is for brushing eggplant before roasting..
- Make ready 2 oz of cooked angel hair pasta, drained.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of reserved eggplant pulp, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used a blend of italian four cheese and sharp cheddar.
- Take 1 of FOR SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- Make ready 16 of pepperoni slices.
- Make ready 2 of minced cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flales.
- Prepare 1 of 28 ounce crushed italian tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blemd and sharp cheddar.
- Make ready 3 of chopped green onions.
- Make ready 1 tsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Get 1 of reserved cooked pepperoni.
This Italian Dish Is All My Own. All Products Are Purchased By Me. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the It uses parmesan, italian seasoning, eggplant, egg, angel hair, peanut oil, flour, ricotta, tomato, bread crumbs. Sockeye Popeye Pasta With Roasted Vegetables.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- MAKE SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- In a saucepan add pepperoni and crisp up and render fat, remove and reserve for later..
- Add onion and garlic to saucepan and soften, add red pepper flakes, black pepper, italian seasoning and salt to taste. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatos, cream and simmer 30 minutes, add parmesan cheese and heat through..
- ROAST EGGPANT SHELLS.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Brush eggpants all over with seasoned olive oil mixture, roast on prepared pan until tender but still holding its shape, about 20 minites depending on size of eggplant..
- PREPARE ANGLE HAIR PASTA SAUCE.
- In a skillet heat olive oil and butter, add eggplant pulp and cook until golden add onion and garlic, soften add broth and cream and lemon and seasonings add cooked angel hair pasta and cheese, remove from heat and mix well..
- ASSEMBLE AND FINAL ROASTING OF EGGPLANT.
- Fill each eggplant shell with angel hair mixture evenly. Combine shredded topping cheese with the green onions and italian seasoning mix well and divide evenly over pasta stuffed eggplanr. Top with reserved pepperoni..
- Put back into the preheated 425 oven just until hot and cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Serve with the tomato sauce..
- This is good as a combination vegetable / pasta side or all on its own with a salad..
Toss the angel hair with the eggplant mixture. Add the mozzarella and Parmesan and toss to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into the pan. Place the second pastry sheet atop the pasta filling. Pinch the edges of the pastry sheets together to seal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food angel hair filled roasted eggplant recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!