Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf. Looking For Meat Loaf Meatloaf -? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. See recipes for Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf too.
Pat the meatloaf mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Make a depression in the middle of the loaf. Combine filling ingredients& pour into depression in loaf.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, applesauce turkey meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Looking For Meat Loaf Meatloaf -? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. See recipes for Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf too.
Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook applesauce turkey meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, diced (approx 1 small onion).
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
Made this meatloaf with ground turkey and it came out delicious. I did add a red bell pepper and substituted the ketchup with tomato sauce. One of the best meatloafs I've ever made. I will definitely make it again.
Steps to make Applesauce Turkey Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease/spray baking dish. You can use a loaf pan or a 13×9 (Use the 13×9 if you're going to shape the loaf by hand).
- In a large bowl – combine the turkey, applesauce, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and parsley. Mix well..
- Spoon meat mixture into a loaf pan or baking dish..
- In a small bowl – mix ketchup, brown sugar and dijon mustard. Spread mixture over meatloaf – you may have a bit left over..
- Bake 1 hour. Let it cool a few minutes before cutting. Enjoy : ).
Thank you for that wonderful review Tessa! In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the apple, bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper and allspice. Cook chopped mushrooms, onions, and garlic in a skillet until soft. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food applesauce turkey meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!