Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs. If you like the red onion sauce served on the hot dogs you get from the road side carts, you'll enjoy this easy to prepare sauce. Add the cinnamon, chili powder, garlic powder,hot pepper sauce& salt. Today I am sharing how to make red onion hot dog sauce.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hebrew National via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of. As anyone who has had a classic New York hot dog then you know that there are few things better than the simple They are served with mustard and warm sauerkraut, like the Coney Island Hot Dog, but Sabretts have a rich orange colored sweet-tart onion sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
If you like the red onion sauce served on the hot dogs you get from the road side carts, you'll enjoy this easy to prepare sauce. Add the cinnamon, chili powder, garlic powder,hot pepper sauce& salt. Today I am sharing how to make red onion hot dog sauce.
Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of molasses.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- Take 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Hotdogs.
- Prepare 6 slices of hotdog buns.
- Take 1-1/2 pounds of all beef 1/4 pound hotdogs.
- Make ready of Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely shredded fontina cheese.
- Take of Condiments.
- Get To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
They're seasoned with mustard, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and tomato paste. Stir in the hot sauce, yellow. Koegel's coney topped with thicker, meatier sauce based on a Macedonian goulash, made almost entirely of a finely ground. Fontina cheese is my favorite cheese.
Instructions to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Brown the beef. When browned drain and add tomato paste, salt, and pepper to taste. It's very important to drain very well..
- Mix the water, vinegar, mustard powder, molasses, sugar, cinnamon, and starch..
- Heat the oil and add the onions and salt the onions just a bit. Sauté till the onions are translucent and starting to brown..
- Add the garlic to the onions sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the ground sirloin mixture, and stir in mixing well..
- Give the water mixture a good stir and add to the ground sirloin mixture. Cook till thickened. Simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Cook the hotdogs as you like. Split down the middle of hotdogs but not totally in half. Add to the bun..
- Add sauce into the split of the hotdog. Shred the cheese..
- Add cheese to the top..
- Add ketchup and mustard. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This hot dog onion sauce gives you the flavor you're craving. You've had chopped onions on a hot dog before, but this onion sauce is the traditional topping for a New York hot dog. New York Hot Dog Onion Sauce Recipe. My family and I lived in the New York City area for a little over six months two years ago. This onion sauce is wonderful on hot dogs and burgers and all kinds of sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!