Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh salmon burgers with butter soy sauce recipe. To cook fresh salmon burgers with butter soy sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce:
- Provide 3 of pieces Fresh (raw) salmon.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Take 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce:
- Slice the potato into 1-2 mm thick julienne..
- Take the bones and skin off the raw salmon, and chop up roughly. 1 cm dice is good..
- Put the salmon in a bowl, add the egg, katakuriko, salt and pepper and mix well. It will be quite loose, but don't worry about it..
- Add the shredded potato and mix well. It will become a bit easier to form.
- Divide into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a frying pan. Cook the patties for 2 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for another minute. Add the wine, put on a lid and steam-cook for 3 minutes. Swirl in the soy sauce..
- Coat the salmon patties with the soy sauce. Portion out on plates, and it's done..
Brunch Time! to eat late in the morning, when your mind is fresh and you have lots of energy. fresh salmon recipe using soy sauce and brown sugar.. Burger Mayonnaise Sauce Recipes on Yummly A dash of soy sauce gives this creamy sauce extra umami. You can also doctor store-bought mayo if you're in a hurry, but This cooling cucumber, herb, and yogurt sauce gives a Greek spin to salmon burgers; try making the patties with some lemon, garlic, and fresh oregano to complement the topping. Juicy salmon burgers with homemade secret sauce and hot griddled buns.
If you find this Fresh Salmon Burgers with Butter Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.