My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mom's homemade bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my mom's homemade bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 8 slices of whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- Take 6 of large eggs.
- Get 1 quart of milk.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of raisins.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
Steps to make My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the bread and toast in oven.
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs..
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg..
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon..
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain..
- I truly hope you enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my mom's homemade bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!