Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy gingerbread spice pancakes for one recipe. To cook healthy gingerbread spice pancakes for one you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One:
- You need 1/4 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- Use 1 large of banana.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pure maple syrup.
- Take 10 of Dark cocoa roasted almonds.
Instructions to make Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One:
- Combine oats in a food processor, blender, or magic bullet to create an oat flour. Add in half a banana, egg, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Blend to a smooth consistency. Next heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and grease/spray accordingly. Pour the mix in and wait till bubbles start to form or the edges begin to curl before flipping..
- For syrup: combine 1/2 tablespoon of pure maple syrup and 1 teaspoon molasses. Heat in a small bowl for 10-15 seconds. Then stir and sprinkle in ginger..
- Toppings: other half of banana sliced and chopped almonds to garnish..
Because there's only so many gingerbread biscuits a family can eat, I started experimenting with other ways to enjoy. These gingerbread pancakes will remind you of a gingerbread cake or spice cookie, because they're seasoned with traditional aromatic dessert spices like cinnamon, cloves And in colonial times, gingerbread cookies were allegedly used as bribery to sway voters from one candidate to another. Healthy Gingerbread Pancakes are made with white whole wheat flour, gingerbread spices and molasses. YUM!! ♡ best fluffy gingerbread pancakes recipe. easy gingerbread pancakes with gluten free & whole wheat options. healthy holiday pancakes for Christmas morning breakfast. Hearty yet fluffy whole wheat gingerbread pancakes topped with orange zest-laced cream cheese.
If you find this Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.