Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells. Chicken stuffed shells are a delicious family dinner for pasta night. A cheesy shredded chicken mix and jarred alfredo sauce make this recipe super easy. Top the shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, and all of the mozzarella cheese.
That doesn't mean I'm good at math or logic—it simply means I'm good at eating. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. This is cheesy meaty goodness stuffed inside these jumbo shells.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cheesy chicken stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken stuffed shells are a delicious family dinner for pasta night. A cheesy shredded chicken mix and jarred alfredo sauce make this recipe super easy. Top the shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, and all of the mozzarella cheese.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy chicken stuffed shells using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells:
- Make ready of Jumbo pasta shells.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Make ready of chicken breasts.
- Take of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Make ready of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Get of Parmesan cheese (and a little more for the topping).
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Take of Oregano.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
This whole dish is bursting with Mexican flavors. The stuffing is creamy, cheesy, and seasoned perfectly. It was just the right about of cheese. The taco sauce and salsa are perfect for baking the shells with.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells:
- Boil water for giant shells.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces.
- Add shells to pot and cook through..
- In large skillet / pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sautée one clove garlic for 1-2 minutes as add chicken. Cook through..
- Mix together mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings with chicken and heat through..
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and lay cooked shells face up. Add heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture to each shell (you will be leaving quite a bit of sauce in the pan – this is a good thing!).
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Sprinkle a dusting of Parmesan over everything..
- Bake at 350 for appx 25-30 minutes..
Throw in some jumbo pasta shells and cream cheese and you have a winner! Cheesy Bacon Chicken Stuffed Shells are so easy to make and pack a huge amount of flavor in each bite that you will definitely want to make these more than once! Prepared chicken tenders make for a speedy Parmesan filling in these cheesy stuffed shells. Stuffed shells are a great, easy comfort food the entire family will love. This version combines pesto, chicken, creamy ricotta and fresh basil for a delicious summer spin.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy cheesy chicken stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!