Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy It's a lot like a classic lasagna casserole, but easier to make and without lots of layers or broken noodles. Delicious and super easy to make. Not to mention, plenty for leftovers!!
Cosy food that's easy enough for midweek yet worthy of company. Baked ziti is one of those classic Italian pastas that we have to order whenever we see it. But perfecting ziti at home is actually easy—all it takes is a good meat sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, super easy meaty baked ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy It's a lot like a classic lasagna casserole, but easier to make and without lots of layers or broken noodles. Delicious and super easy to make. Not to mention, plenty for leftovers!!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook super easy meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Take of 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce).
- Make ready of Ziti of your liking.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness).
- Take of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Make ready of Oregano.
This easy baked ziti recipe is made with homemade marinara sauce, creamy ricotta, basil, and lots of mozzarella cheese! It's cheesy, delicious, and SO good. I turn to this easy baked ziti recipe anytime I'm serving a crowd. Filled with creamy ricotta, tomato sauce, and fresh spinach, it's comfort food at its.
Instructions to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink..
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta.
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid..
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done..
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander..
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together..
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone.
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!.
Baked ziti is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner, especially when it's made with ricotta. You'll want to try this cheesy meal tonight. Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish. It's basically some kind of tomato or meat sauce baked in a dish with some kind of cheese and, of course, ziti noodles—unless. Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food super easy meaty baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!