Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. Whipped Dark Chocolate Ganache Recipe (my faux chocolate mousse recipe ). Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
Dates Modak, Dates Mothagam, Khajoor modak recipe,Khajur modak,khajoor recipes,Vinayaka Chaturthi recipes, Vinayagar chaturthi recipes,Easy It's very delicious and yummy Indian Dish made up of Chocolate, Whipped Cream, and Chocolate Ganache. Perfect Chocolate Ganache + how to glaze a cake! Ratios for making dark, milk and white chocolate.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. Whipped Dark Chocolate Ganache Recipe (my faux chocolate mousse recipe ). Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks:
- Get 500 gms of seedless dates.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Get 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream.
This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate and heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert topping! You can use dark chocolate chips, but I wouldn't recommend adding sugar. Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffles AKA chocolate bombs 😍.
Instructions to make Dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks:
- In a bowl add dark chocolate cut into small cubes. Add cream to it and with the help of double boiler method melt the dark chocolate and keep aside..
- Dry roast all the dry fruits and grind them coarsely once they cool down..
- In a non stick pan add ghee and put finely chopped seedless dates and cook till the dates soften and gets mushy..
- Switch off the flame and add the dryfruits, cardamom powder and the chocolate ganache and mix well..
- Apply ghee in the modak mould and stuff the dates mixture and press tight, demould carefully and refrigerate the modaks for an hour to set..
- Once set take them out and store in a air tight container..
This simple and elegant Dark Chocolate Ganache Tart can be topped with anything you like, from a sprinkling of sea salt to Dulce de Leche or fresh berries. The ganache filling is really just as simple too. Some good quality dark chocolate chopped up and melted with some cream and butter. Chocolate Ganache Frosting is the perfect topping for your favorite cake or cupcakes! Once you see how simple something this decadent can be Using semisweet or dark chocolate chips keeps this a simple pantry friendly recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dates and dark chocolate ganache modaks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!