Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. This easy Crock Pot ground beef lasagna is made with no-boil lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese and A jar of spaghetti sauce and classic lasagna cheeses and seasonings makes this a delicious meal. Using the remaining marinara, spread a thin layer on the bottom of the crock pot. Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture.
Who would have thought you could make LASAGNA in the CROCK POT!! DH likes this version more than the oven baked one. Spread one fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased slow cooker.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This easy Crock Pot ground beef lasagna is made with no-boil lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese and A jar of spaghetti sauce and classic lasagna cheeses and seasonings makes this a delicious meal. Using the remaining marinara, spread a thin layer on the bottom of the crock pot. Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture.
Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.:
- Get of ground deer meat.
- Make ready of onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves – chopped..
- Prepare of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- Make ready of ounce can of tomato paste.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- Take of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- Make ready of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- Get of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- Make ready of parmesan cheese.
Easy crockpot lasagna recipe with no boiling required. Great pasta dinner your family will love Spaghetti meat sauce. I use whatever pasta sauce style I have on hand. I hope you love our easy crock pot lasagna recipe.
Steps to make Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.:
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Instead of the meat, I used vegan "ground meat". It's almost as easy as just cooking spaghetti, but this lasts me all week. Crock Pot Lasagna means no need for an oven! Lasagna noodles, meat sauce and cheese made all in one pot. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Tator Tots is a delicious and super easy meal to put together!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!