Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. You can have tomato basil soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Soup:
- You need 2 can of Petite Sliced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Sauce large.
- Take 1/2 each of Onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Basil chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Half and Half.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In large pan put tomatoes, tomato sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Turn stove to medium heat. As this mixture begins to heat add sliced onions and sweet basil. Continue heating up to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When onions are tender and tomatoes are fully cooked add the Half and Half. Continue cooking until mixture returns to the boil stage..
- Reduce heat to simmer or completely turn off. Ready to serve.
Saute onions to a medium caramelization. Add garlic, oregano, dried basil and tomato paste. In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic, carrots and onions. Cook over medium-low heat until the onion is tender.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.