Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu recipe. To make healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon Krazy Salt.
- Use 1 of (to taste), 1/3 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- Provide 400 grams of Chinese or napa cabbage.
Instructions to make Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- This is the same recipe for "Tofu Hamburger Patties". Briefly drain the tofu in a colander. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Then squeeze the tofu with your hands to get out any more excess moisture. Put everything into a bowl..
- Mix it all together well..
- Boil the Chinese cabbage until tender..
- Soak it in water..
- If it's a large leaf, just use 1. If there are small leaves, layer 2 together..
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions and form each one into a patty. Place it on the edge of the Chinese cabbage leaf closest to you..
- Roll it up. Now fold in the left edge and right edge..
- Wrap until the very end of the leaf. Push the opposite end into the center of the meat. If you do this, you won't need any toothpicks..
- You can make 4 rolls. You could also make smaller portions to make more rolls..
As the snow started dumping down on us yesterday.. Baked Tofu – full of texture, bold flavor, and healthy plant protein, this entrée sized Chinese Tofu Salad This is no wimpy salad. This is an entrée sized dish packed with protein, healthy veggies Napa cabbage, which is found in this Asian salad recipe, has a mild, delicate flavor and a great crisp. Among Chinese cabbage recipes, this cabbage stir-fry is savory, tangy, and very quick to prepare. Cabbage is so inexpensive, filling This is one dish that Sarah and I would definitely agree on when we met up for lunches in Beijing.
If you find this Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.