Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Place half the sliced potatoes into the baking dish; top with half the chopped ham.
Repeat layering the remaining potatoes, ham, cheeses, and sauce, ending with a layer of cheese and sauce. When the potatoes are just fork-tender, you'll stir in the package of diced ham and finish the top of the casserole with buttered cracker crumbs. Mix in condensed soup, sour cream, and cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy potato ham & broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Place half the sliced potatoes into the baking dish; top with half the chopped ham.
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy potato ham & broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Get 3 of potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped broccoli – I used florets.
- Prepare of meat.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare of Dairy.
- Take 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 cup of Milk or Heavy Cream- I used 2% to lighten this recipe up.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready of Seasonings.
- Get of Pepper, garlic, onion powder- I omitted salt due to the ham. If u choose to not use ham or meat, salt may be needed.
Spread remaining potato mixture over the ham. Easy Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham is a cheesy dish of deliciousness which is perfect for a quiet weeknight family dinner, yet fancy enough to serve guests. It's also a perfect dish to use up leftover ham. Easter and Christmas leftover ham is baked in a cheesy casserole with potatoes and a simple cream sauce.
Steps to make Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup:
- Peel & cut up Potatoes to desired size, then toss in your crockpot.
- Melt butter in large pot or Dutch oven, then add flour. This needs to be on med-high & stir constantly.
- Flour will appear chunky & clumpy. Perfect! Fry 4-6min, still stirring!.
- Now you need to add 3 cups of HOT chicken broth & whisk whisk whisk that flour! Then add 1 & 1/2 cups of the milk or cream. Reserve the other 1 cup of broth & 1/2cup milk.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes once it's cooked about 10min on medium. Then add the cut ham, over mixture.
- Add cut up broccoli to crockpot. I used remaining milk & broth to make sure broccoli was covered with liquid. Stir mix & cover. Low4-6hrs, High 2-3..
- Add cheese during the last 30min. I did 2 heaping cupfuls, then added the rest to each bowl. Yum!.
Your family is sure to love this leftover makeover. In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. In the drippings, saute onion and carrots until tender. In a saucepan, bring potatoes and water to a boil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy potato ham & broccoli soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!