Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fruity GingerBread Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fruity GingerBread Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity GingerBread Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity gingerbread cake recipe. You can have fruity gingerbread cake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruity GingerBread Cake:
- Provide 150 gram of Maida.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground Cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Use 1 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered Jaggery.
- Get 3/4 cup of Water.
- Get of For Icing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate spread.
- Take 6 of Strawberries.
- Get 8 of black grapes.
- Get 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Fruity GingerBread Cake:
- In a sauce pan take 1/2 cup of water. Bring it to a boil and remove it from gas..
- Then add in baking soda, whisk well..
- Now add in honey and mix well..
- Now add in 1/4 cup of water and mix well. Set aside so that it gets cood completely..
- Take flour in a bowl, add in spices and salt. Now add in baking powder, mix well and set aside..
- Take oil in a large bowl, add in jaggery, mix well..
- Add in egg, whisk well using a electric blender..
- Add in half of the flour mix in, fold it gently..
- Pour in all the honey water, mix well, add in the remaining flour mix again, batter will be little runny, but don't worry..
- Pre heat oven on 180 degree..
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake till done. It will take approx 45 mins to get baked completely..
- Keep it aside and let it cool completely..
- Now spread the chocolate spread using spatula..
- Cut strawberries, Place all the fruits wedges over the cake, sprinkle sugar powder over them..
- Keep the cake in fridge for 30 mins as it tastes best when chilled..
- Fruity Ginger Bread Cake is ready to be relished..
Gingerbread cakes are a wonderful treat. What makes them different from ordinary gingerbread is that they come decorated. This gingerbread, handsdown, is the best I've ever tasted. The gingerbread cake, a bit more adult than the gingerbread man. A simple favourite, quick and easy to whip up anytime.
If you find this Fruity GingerBread Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.