Baked Oatmeal Buns. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Before you jump to Baked Oatmeal Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat. You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart.
Unlike your standard hot cross buns, this baked oatmeal is not only vegan and gluten free, but also nourishing and easy to make! It has all your favourite hot cross bun elements-the raisins, signature spices and even the iconic cross to top it all off. Great for brunch (especially for families, or to serve more than one) and also makes for a beautiful dish to display on the table.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked oatmeal buns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Before you jump to Baked Oatmeal Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat. You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart.
Baked Oatmeal Buns is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Oatmeal Buns is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked oatmeal buns using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Oatmeal Buns:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Flat Oatmeal.
- Take 3/4 cup of apple sauce or pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fat free milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 5 each of Splenda to taste I used 5 packets.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey nut cream cheese (or any flavor of choice).
- Get of cooking spray.
This soft and chewy Cinnamon Roll Vegan Baked Oatmeal tastes like the sweet sticky buns you know and love! Powdered Sugar- Combine powdered sugar with cinnamon and slowly add water or milk, until a smooth glaze remains. Drizzle over the tops of the baked oatmeal. Coconut Butter- Room temperature and smooth coconut butter drizzled over the top.; Protein Frosting- Combine vanilla or cinnamon bun protein powder with water and mix until a thick 'frosting' remains.
Instructions to make Baked Oatmeal Buns:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray olive oil cooking spray in the muffin/ cupcake pans.
- Combine all ingredients leaving out the cream cheese.
- Place half into a muffin pan (makes 3).
- Place 1 tablespoons full of cream cheese (or butter if you'd like) evenly(5ml) in the center of oatmeal bases..
- Place the remaining half of oatmeal ingredients on top of cream cheese (like sandwiching together or like in between 2 layers of a cake).
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or to where the oatmeal starts to firm up..
- Turn oven to broil for 3 minutes to brown the top, then remove from oven..
- Use the remainder of cream cheese to top the baked oatmeal. Let cool for 5 mins..
- As decried with applesauce makes 3 servings at the lowest calorie options avalibility makes one Boatmeal 245 calories..
This apple cinnamon oatmeal is a serious favorite for chilly mornings. It has all the flavors of an apple pie baked right into the oatmeal. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Tools Used To Make This Cinnamon Rolls Baked Oatmeal. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked oatmeal buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!