Nicole's Simple Spaghetti.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, nicole's simple spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nicole's Simple Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Nicole's Simple Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook nicole's simple spaghetti using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nicole's Simple Spaghetti:
- Take of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare of Lean ground beef- 93/7.
- Prepare of 29oz Tomato sauce.
- Get of 4oz Italian herb Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Sliced button or crimini mushrooms.
- Get of Yellow or Red onion- diced.
- Take of butter or olive oil.
- Get of minced garlic or garlic paste.
- Make ready of Spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare of Sesonings.
- Take of Salt for pasta water.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Onion powder.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of McCormick Italian seasoning blend.
- Make ready of McCormick Thick n Zesty Spaghetti Seasoning.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of Optional additions and serving suggestions.
- Prepare of grated parmesean cheese topping per serving.
- Make ready of chopped flat leaf parsley or basil added on top when served.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes in garlic olive oil for a chunky sauce added at time of sauce..
- Prepare of Serve with crusty french or garlic bread and a crisp salad. Caprasi salad also goes great!.
Steps to make Nicole's Simple Spaghetti:
- Begin by putting a large pasta pot full of water on high heat to boil..
- In the meantime dice the onion and slice the mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place a skillet (10-12 in.) on med-hi heat, add the ground beef in a even layer to the skillet and spinkle evenly with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Brown the seasoned ground beef and break into crumbles with a spatula. (a potato masher works great here also!) Once brown, drain off any excess fat drippings..
- Turn heat on ground beef crumbles to low-med and add the Tomato suace, Tomato paste, (diced tomatoes if using), and McCormick seasoning package. Stir or whisk sauce until blended, cover and simmer until needed. Stirring occasionally..
- By now your pasta water should be boiling. Add the 1tbls. of salt to the pasta water and stir, then add spaghetti pasta and stir to prevent sticking. Do Not add oil to your pasta water as this will make the pasta repel your sauce! Continue stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and cook according to timing on package, usually about 10 minutes..
- While your pasta cooking: In a small skillet heat oil or butter and add onions. Sweat the onions until translucent. Next add mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender. place in a small bowl to serve on side (I have pickey eaters) or add to sauce if desired..
- Once your spaghetti is cooked to aldente or desired tenderness, drain off the water. Do Not rinse your pasta, you will rinse away the startches that help hold the sauce to it!.
- Remove sauce from heat..
- In a large serving bowl pour half your sauce into the bottom of your bowl, next pour in spaghetti pasta, then top with remaining sauce. Toss sauce and spaghetti together with tongs until all pasta is coated and sauce is incorporated..
- To serve: place pasta in a nest on plate. Top with optional parmesean cheese and herbs if desired and serve with recommended sides..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nicole's simple spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!