Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Among the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookies recipe. You can have gingerbread cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gingerbread Cookies:
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of ginger , ground.
- You need of baking soda.
- Get of cinnamon , ground.
- You need of nutmeg , freshly grated.
- Prepare of cloves , ground.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of butter , unsalted , softened.
- Prepare of brown sugar light.
- Provide of egg large.
- Provide of molasses mild.
Steps to make Gingerbread Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, mixing until combined..
- Then add the molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. On low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients and mix just until the flour is incorporated, scraping the bowl as necessary, about 2 minutes. The dough will be very stiff and sticky..
- Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured baking sheet and pat it flat to a 1-inch thickness. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour and up to 4 weeks. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment..
- Cut the chilled dough into quarters On a well-floured work surface, roll out one piece of dough to 1/8 inch thick (keep the remaining dough in the freezer). If the dough sticks to your work surface, slide an offset spatula under the dough to release it and dust the work surface with more flour..
- With a 4-1/4-inch cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and use an offset spatula to transfer them to the baking sheets, spacing them at least 1/2 inch apart. Brush off any excess flour..
- Gather and press the dough scraps together, then roll to 1/8 inch thick, and cut out more shapes. Add any remaining scraps to the next quarter of chilled dough. Continue rolling and cutting until the baking sheets are full..
- Bake the cookies, rotating and swapping the sheets’ positions halfway through baking, until firm to the touch and the edges are slightly golden, about 10 minutes..
- Slide the cookies on their parchment onto racks and let cool. Roll out and bake the remaining dough in batches on fresh sheets of parchment..
These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. Bust out your cookie cutter and make this classic Christmas treat! You can cut them into gingerbread men or use. This is my very favorite gingerbread cookie recipe.
If you find this Gingerbread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.