Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best gingerbread cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to gingerbread cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookie recipe. To make gingerbread cookie you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare gingerbread cookie:
- You need 4 cup of ap flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of jaggery, palm brown sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of extra-large egg beaten.
- Get 4 tbsp of demerara sugar.
- Take 1 cup of butter melted.
Instructions to make gingerbread cookie:
- melt butter add molasses and jaggery wait till jaggery is desolved I crushed the jaggery to make this easier.
- let cool whisk in beaten egg.
- mix flour baking soda and baking powder very well add molasses mixture mix very well make into two ball put into fridge for 1 hour.
- preheat oven 350°F Fahrenheit.
- roll out dough thickness you desire the thicker it is the softer it is the thinner the more crispy. cut the cookies how you like the other half of dough roll put into a 8×12 inch baking pan cover bottom of pan bake same time in top of oven.
- bake for 8-12 minutes.
- sprinkle demerara sugar on top of cookies.
These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. If you're adding any candies, place these on while the frosting is still wet. The gingerbread Linzer cookies with dulce de leche centers, gingerbread cookie bars with white chocolate chips, and Nutella stuffed gingerbread cookies are some of the most incredible options on. This is my very favorite gingerbread cookie recipe.
If you find this gingerbread cookie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.