Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread biscuits recipe. You can have gingerbread biscuits using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gingerbread Biscuits:
- Take 250 g of plain flour.
- Provide 30 g of cocao.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- Provide 1 of thumb ginger root.
- Take 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 100 g of demarera sugar.
- Use 25 g of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 of medium egg.
Instructions to make Gingerbread Biscuits:
- Melt the butter in a pan and then add finely diced ginger root,sugar and syrup. Warm gently for a few minutes, then add remaining spices..
- Remove from heat, allow to cool for 2-3 min and then beat in the egg..
- Sift together flour, cocao, baking powder and salt, and stir in to the butter mix..
- Roll the dough into a 5cm thick sausage and slice into 1cm disks.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
In England, gingerbread varies from region to region. Grasmere Gingerbread ® from Cumbria is the best known. Ginger warms us up, no wonder its flavour evokes the winter season like nothing else. This recipe is for the perfect gingerbread-house building biscuit. These gingerbread biscuits have just the right amount of warming ginger, complemented with another favourite festive spice, cinnamon.
If you find this Gingerbread Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.