Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture. The Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting will stay fresh in the fridge for up to five days.
Cream cheese frosting is the absolute best frosting for carrot cake. The slight tang of cream cheese frosting compliments this spiced carrot cake perfectly. I like my cream cheese frosting to be heavy on the cream cheese and not overly sweet.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture. The Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting will stay fresh in the fridge for up to five days.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of cake.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Make ready 5 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare of topping.
- Get 1 cup of coarsely chopped pecans.
- Prepare of frosting.
- Get 2 stick of butter.
- Make ready 2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
To make the cream cheese frosting: Place the butter, cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip on medium-low speed until smooth. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula, then add about half the powdered sugar. Fold in the carrots and raisins, then divide the batter between the two pans.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a sml. bowl add all dry ingredients..
- In a lg. bowl add moist ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients. Blend together and pour batter into a ungreased 9 X 13 pan..
- Bake for 20 min. at 350°. Rotate and bake for 20 more min..
- Roast pecans for 10 min..
- Let cake cool for 2 hrs. before adding frosting..
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over frosting..
In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, buttermilk and vanilla. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar. Carrot cake just isn't carrot cake without the pairing of cream cheese frosting. This cream cheese frosting recipe is fool-proof, light and creamy, and compliments the cake flavors perfectly.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!