Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cupcakes recipe. You can have gingerbread cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- Get 5 tbsp of room temp butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven at 350°F (175°c).
- Mix together butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- One at a time add Molasses – egg – egg yolk.
- In seperate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternate between adding the buttermilk & dry ingredients to the creamed mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a sweker comes out clean.
These cupcakes are topped with a cinnamon maple cream cheese frosting. Gingerbread cupcakes are the perfect Christmas cupcakes! They are loaded with holiday spices and topped with a spiced cream cheese frosting. The secret to these cupcakes is using lots of spices! These Gingerbread Cupcakes are absolutely yummy and just looking at them makes me so excited Tips for making the Gingerbread Cupcakes: The little gingerbread men decorations I used are from.
If you find this Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.