Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Molasses pumpkin gingerbread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Molasses pumpkin gingerbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Molasses pumpkin gingerbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to molasses pumpkin gingerbread recipe. To make molasses pumpkin gingerbread you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Molasses pumpkin gingerbread:
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of margarine or 2 sticks.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin.
- Provide 1 cup of molasses.
- Provide 1/2 cup of very hot water.
Instructions to make Molasses pumpkin gingerbread:
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine brown and white sugars with margarine and beat til fluffy..
- Add eggs and beat well. Add pumpkin and beat well. Add molasses and water and combine..
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture 1 cup at a time til combined. Pour into a well greased bundt pan, 9×13 pan, muffin tins or whatever pan you want to use. Bake for one hour or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- I mixed 1 cup of powdered sugar with a Tblsp or 2 of milk and made a glaze when it cooled..
To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors. This is a very moist, flavorful bread. I use a slightly chunky applesauce, so there are bits of apple in the bread too. S'mores bread, pumpkin banana bread with salted caramel glaze, peppermint mocha bread with crushed candy canes, toasted coconut bread with pineapple glaze…GAH. Molasses cookies, gingersnaps, and gingerbread cookies all contain the staple cookie dough Gingerbread is the traditional holiday spiced cookie that has been around for centuries, and.
If you find this Molasses pumpkin gingerbread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.