Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns. Home » Latest » Buns and Rolls » Chelsea Buns (Custard and Raisin Brioche buns), plus exciting news! And what better way to celebrate than with something that is a nod to where it all came from – a recipe from home. We call these "chelsea buns" and for us they were the ultimate bribe for making.
I've never had a Chelsea bun before but compared to a "sticky" bun these were airy buttery and lightly sweet. Chelsea Buns are your festive, colorful cinnamon rolls with all the delightful add-ons like raisins, pecans and cherries. Today, we are starting the #breadseries this September with these Chelsea Buns.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate raisin chelsea buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Home » Latest » Buns and Rolls » Chelsea Buns (Custard and Raisin Brioche buns), plus exciting news! And what better way to celebrate than with something that is a nod to where it all came from – a recipe from home. We call these "chelsea buns" and for us they were the ultimate bribe for making.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate raisin chelsea buns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns:
- Take 1.75 Cup of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 40 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of dry yeast.
- Get 200 ml of warm milk.
- Get 75 grams of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisins.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
These gems are a sweet, festive take on regular cinnamon rolls. · Chelsea buns (custard and raisin brioche buns), by Cloudy Kitchen. Fluffy brioche filled with a vanilla custard and raisins. An amazing riff on the traditional Triple Chocolate and Ginger Chelsea Buns. Looking for a sweet treat for your lunchbox?
Steps to make Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns:
- Sprinkle dry yeast over warm milk and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Rub in 25 grams of butter then stir in the yeast mixture and make the dough. Knead the dough for 5 to 8 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover the bowl and keep it in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough lightly before rolling out to a rectangle. Melt the remaining butter and brush it over. Spread on top chopped chocolate and raisins evenly. Roll up tightly starting at the long edge. Cut into 12 equal slices..
- Place the cut slices on a greased baking tray. Cover and leave it aside for 30 minutes or until doubled in size..
- Bake in preheated oven at 190 degree for 30 minutes. Brush it with maple syrup while it is still hot..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and turn it out on a wire rack then leave it to cool. Separate the burns and serve warm..
Give this delicious Chelsea Bun recipe a go! Chelsea buns are great at any time of day, but they really shine as a mid-morning snack. The sweetness will easily get you to lunch, but they're not too heavy. Traditionally these rolls are made with currants, but if you don't have any of those, raisins work perfectly well. This classic, easy Chelsea bun recipe is the perfect sweet bake to enjoy with your afternoon cup of tea.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate raisin chelsea buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!