Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best gingerbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to gingerbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also contain fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookies recipe. You can cook gingerbread cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make gingerbread cookies:
- Use 1 of For the dough.
- Provide 350 grams of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of bicarbonated soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 175 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Get 1 of egg.
Instructions to make gingerbread cookies:
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon and pour into the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and blend until the mix looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar..
- Lightly beat the egg and golden syrup together, add to the food processor and pulse until the mixture clumps together. Tip the dough out, knead briefly until smooth, wrap in clingfim and leave to chill in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper..
- Roll the dough out to a 0.5cm/¼in thickness on a lightly floured surface. Using cutters, cut out the gingerbread men shapes and place on the baking tray, leaving a gap between them..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden-brown. Leave on the tray for 10 minutes and then move to a wire rack to finish cooling. When cooled decorate with the writing icing and cake decorations..
These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. Bust out your cookie cutter and make this classic Christmas treat! You can cut them into gingerbread men or use. This is my very favorite gingerbread cookie recipe.
If you find this gingerbread cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.