Chocolate spiral buns. This soft chocolate spiral mantou is made with milk, it has a mild sweet and chocolate flavour, kids love it so much. Upsidown brings here a special buns with marble effect. Friends, please do try this at home.
Recipes. (The dough will have a two-toned spiral pattern.) Do the same for the rest of the dough. See recipes for Chocolate spiral buns too. Chocolate Spiral Buns – Breakfast A sweet and chocolatey breakfast dish with the taste of cinnamon can be enjoyed with tea or milk.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate spiral buns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This soft chocolate spiral mantou is made with milk, it has a mild sweet and chocolate flavour, kids love it so much. Upsidown brings here a special buns with marble effect. Friends, please do try this at home.
Chocolate spiral buns is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate spiral buns is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate spiral buns using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate spiral buns:
- Prepare 3 cup of maida.
- Make ready 3 of tesp sugar.
- Get 1/2 of tesp salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry milk.
- Make ready 50 gm of butter +50 gm.
- Make ready 1 of tesp cinnamon.
- Take of Chocolate spread as required.
- Take of Hot water hasb e zarurat.
Comments posted by users for Chocolate Spiral Buns recipe Mantou (Chinese Steamed Bun) a simple bun that can be taken plain or even go with chili crab, braised pork, curry, etc. In some occasions, we eat deep fried mantou. How to Make chocolate spiral buns at home. This soft chocolate spiral mantou is made with milk, it has a mild sweet and chocolate flavour, kids love it so much.
Steps to make Chocolate spiral buns:
- Aik bowl me made, sugar, salt, yeast,dry milk and 5ogm melted butter dalain.
- Ab warm water se bohat achi c soft dough goondh lain ab is ko achi tarah cover kar ke upper oil laga kar 1 hour ke liye rakh dain.
- Jab ye dough phool kar size me dubble jo jaye to is ki air nikaal kar bada sa recangle shape me bail lain and upper 50gm melted butter spread karain us ke baad chocolate spread karain.
- Har taraf achi tarah se chocolate spread kar ne ke baad is ke upper sugar and cinnamon chicrak dain and is ko fold karain ab swiss roll ki tarah roll kar lain.
- Phir roll ko do do cm ke slices kaat lain phir greased baking tray me rakh kar 200 per 10 minunt ke liye bake karain.
- Ab 180 degree kar ke mazeed 10 minunt bake kar lain.
Mantou or Chinese plain steamed bun was my childhood favorite and still is. I remember having that for afternoon tea snacks. It's like the soft and fluffy steamed buns. Download Chocolate spiral stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Chocolate Spiral Mantou (Steamed Oriental/Chinese Bun).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate spiral buns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!