Mediteranean quinoa salad. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese.
Would you like to try quinoa but not sure how to prepare it? Michele shares a quinoa salad with flavours from the Mediterranean. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with tomato, cucumber, feta cheese and olives.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mediteranean quinoa salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese.
Mediteranean quinoa salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mediteranean quinoa salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mediteranean quinoa salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- Take 1 cup of dry quinoa.
- Get 2 cup of Water.
- Take 2 cup of Slice grape tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped spinach.
- Take 1/2 cup of Slice kalamata olives.
- Prepare 4 oz of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kalamata olive juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Dry oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
If you love quinoa like we do, check out kale and quinoa salad and Southwest quinoa salad. This Mediterranean quinoa salad is chock-full of fresh veggies that marinate in a bright, fresh dressing. It's an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that can also be made ahead as a healthy lunch option. This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe is SO healthy and delicious!
Instructions to make Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- Combine the water and quinoa in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the water fluff with a fork..
- While the quinoa cooks mix the dressing. combine the olive oil, olive juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine the sliced tomatoes, olives, and spinach. add quinoa and mix well. drizzle the dressing on top and add feta cheese..
- Toss everything together serve immediately or store in the fridge until serving.
- This recipe came from halfbakedharvest.com.
Packed with roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, and fresh herbs, it's a perfect meal prep lunch or dinner side dish. All the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in one bowl! Healthy and so easy to make, this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner. Mediterranean quinoa salad with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, and a lemon vinaigrette. This healthy salad recipe makes the perfect light vegetarian meal, or side dish for.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mediteranean quinoa salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!