Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Take 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Make ready 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Get 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Take 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Get of salt is optional.
- Prepare 2 TBS of corn starch.
- Take 1 TBS of COLD water.
Instructions to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!