Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns. We bake tantalising gourmet cinnamon buns + more. Cinnamon Bun Sugar Glaze Recipe Sugar Glaze. Sugar Icing. no matter what you call it, put this on your cinnamon buns.
Brown sugar: personally, I love using dark brown sugar for more robust molasses sweet flavor in those cinnamon swirls, but light brown sugar will work! First attempt making cinnamon buns, used this recipe and all-purpose flour. They're sitting and cooling on the counter now, the house smells amazing!
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spiral cinnamon sugar buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We bake tantalising gourmet cinnamon buns + more. Cinnamon Bun Sugar Glaze Recipe Sugar Glaze. Sugar Icing. no matter what you call it, put this on your cinnamon buns.
Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spiral cinnamon sugar buns using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns:
- Prepare of For the dough.
- Get 400 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter (cut into 5 g cubes).
- Take 270 ml of Milk (combined with the egg).
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of For the cinnamon sugar.
- Get 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Spirals Cinnamon has plenty of amazing new flavours, like their cardamom bun and honey and fennel bun. I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally. Here is how we rolled tight buns. Apply butter evenly, then sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Instructions to make Spiral Cinnamon Sugar Buns:
- Let the bread maker knead the dough until the 1st rising..
- Remove the dough from the bread maker, deflate, and shape into a ball. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- The dough will be sticky, so dust with flour. Roll out to a 30 cm diameter circle..
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar into a bag, shake, and sprinkle on the dough. Leave one side of the dough empty for the edge of the roll..
- Brush the uncoated edge of the dough with beaten egg (not listed), and roll the dough into a tube. Slice using kitchen twine by wrapping it around the dough and tug tightly to cut..
- Cut the dough into 2 cm thick slices, and place the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Lightly cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm room for the 2nd rising..
- When the 2nd rising is complete, brush the rolls with a beaten egg (not listed)..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in preheated 200°C oven. The baking time will vary depending on the oven, so adjust accordingly..
- The dough may be a little soft, so dust generously with flour when forming it..
Holding the rolling pin, gently roll over the sugar/cinnamon mixture. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. Don't be shy, really go for it. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spiral cinnamon sugar buns recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!