Cinnamon Buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog! Very easy to make- sweet bread dough filled with buttery. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
Cinnamon Buns is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Buns is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon buns using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Buns:
- Take 300 ml of whole milk.
- Make ready 25 of cardomom pods.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 425 g of plain flour.
- Take 7 g of fast action yeast.
- Take 60 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten lightly.
- Take of Oil, to grease.
- Take of For the filling.
- Prepare 75 g of butter, softened.
- Get 50 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Buns:
- Warm the milk in a small pan together with the ground cardamom seeds (I ground these in a pestle and mortar). Add the butter and let it melt, then transfer to a jug or bowl and set aside to cool. In a large bowl mix together the flour, yeast and sugar. When the milk has cooled to blood temperature, add it with the beaten egg to the flour mixture and combine to make a soft dough..
- Tip out onto an oiled or floured surface and knead for about 6 minutes until smooth and soft, it might be quite wet at first but keep kneading. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and leave for 30 minutes until doubled in size..
- Butter a high-sided 23cm cake tin. I used a loose-bottomed one, which was a slight disaster as a lot of the lovely cinnamon butter then escaped and made a mess of the oven, so if you also only have loose-bottomed tins, line it with baking parchment..
- Mix together the butter, sugar, cinnamon and salt for the filling to make a smooth paste..
- Tip the risen dough out, knead lightly, and then roll it out into a rectangle, the recipe I was using said dimensions should be 34cm by 24cm, but I'll make it longer than that next and make more, smaller, buns..
- Spread the dough with the cinnamon butter, then roll it up lengthways to make a swiss roll shape. Trim the ends, then cut it into 8, or if you've made a longer roll, 10 or 12..
- Place the pieces into the cake tin, cover again and leave to prove for another 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200C..
- When the buns have risen again, brush the tops with a little milk and sprinkle on some demerara sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 25 minutes until golden on top..
- Allow to cool, then tear apart and eat while still fresh and slightly warm. Best shared with friends so you don't end up looking like a cinnamon bun..
If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!