Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate nutella dry fruit samosa recipe. You can cook chocolate nutella dry fruit samosa using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need as required of Water.
- Take as required of chopped (almonds,cashews walnuts,almonds,figs,dates,raisins etc).
- Use 1 tsp of milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutella.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Semi melted chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa:
- Take Maida And Ghee Mix together..
- Make dough with warm water..keep a side for 10 min.
- In Another bowl take chopped dry fruits..
- Add milk powder and nutella liquid chocolate mix well..
- Make small balls from the dough.roll into chapati.cut into Half…
- Than take one half give shape of samosa..put filling inside..and stick with water.
- Fry them on medium heat until golden brown..
- As done take them out on tissue to remove extra oil..
Cut the spring roll wrappers, which will be square, into thin. Pepperoni pizza samosa (olives, mozzarella, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes) Fish (boiled and mashed with spices) Chopped boiled eggs, cheese, and sausage. Dried whole milk (khoya) and nuts. Chocolate (with nuts and dried fruits) or Nutella. Dried mixed fruits (plums, dates, apricots, mango) Jams.
If you find this Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.