Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple fresh pasta no. 13 (conchiglie). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple fresh pasta no. 13 (conchiglie) using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie):
- Get 1 of Your choice of pasta dough.
- Make ready 1 of Sushi mat.
Steps to make Simple Fresh Pasta No. 13 (Conchiglie):
- Prepare the pasta dough. For instructions on how to make pasta dough and for various sauces, please see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll the dough into a long, thin log, then cut into small pieces..
- Place a slice of the dough on a sushi mat with the cross-cut facing up..
- Press down on the center with your thumb, roll it away from you, then press it toward you..
- Gently roll it back in place, then press in the opposite direction, then it's complete..
- Here's how the surface should look..
- This is the underside. The sauce will easily fill the ridges and cavity to make a delicious pasta..
- I used it the next day and topped it with an avocado & tomato with soy sauce and wasabi dip. I kneaded cocoa powder into the pasta dough..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple fresh pasta no. 13 (conchiglie) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!