Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad. Stock Up on Pantry Essentials or Try Something New. Our Knowledgeable Team Is Here to Help Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad I love experimenting with quinoa.
Quinoa salad is an amazing salad that keeps a long time in the fridge. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, bell pepper, baby tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onion, and fresh herbs. In a small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, raw honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, clean n' easy quinoa salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
Stock Up on Pantry Essentials or Try Something New. Our Knowledgeable Team Is Here to Help Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad I love experimenting with quinoa.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook clean n' easy quinoa salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad:
- Get 2 cup of quinoa (cooked).
- Take 1 cup of chopped english cucumber.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped red cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped scallions or green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced celery.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of prepared beans such as black beans (drained and rinsed if using canned beans).
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh herb I used parsley this time (use more or less depending on your preference).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (or more if you like extra spicy).
- Get 3/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pour the dressing over the salad before serving and toss gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. Rachel This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is a must make for a healthy, light dinner or an easy side dish! With protein-packed quinoa, tomatoes, feta, arugula and mint this easy-to-make salad will be on repeat this summer!
Steps to make Clean N' Easy Quinoa Salad:
- Combine all if the ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice and oil..
- Whisk together lemon and olive oil. Sprinkle with S&P. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add the dressing to the salad bowl. Toss and serve or chill it for up to 5 days..
- Mix n' match ingredients like swapping chickpeas for beans or adding green and red peppers with feta and olives for a greek take on the salad. Corn, black beans and jalepenos make for a more southwestern style. Play around with your leftovers!!.
This is the first official quinoa recipe here on Lexi's Clean Kitchen and it's a good one! Make this quick and easy Quinoa Salad part of your weekly routine. I know it is going to become a staple in your house, just like it is in ours. And I made a video to show you how easy it is! This fresh and healthy quinoa salad makes a great lunch or dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food clean n' easy quinoa salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!