Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gingerbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread recipe. To make gingerbread you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gingerbread:
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Take of baking soda.
- Provide of ground ginger.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Use of ground cloves.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of ground blackboepper.
- Use of ground cayeene pepper.
- Provide of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Serving.
- Take of large egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Provide of old fashioned molasses.
- Take of sour cream.
- Use of raisins, optional.
- Prepare of fresh whipped cream and/or vanilla ice cream.
- Use of For Garnish.
- Prepare of candied ginget.
Instructions to make Gingerbread:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 8 by 8 baking pan with bakers sprau.
- Whisk together in a bowl, flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, salt, black and cayeene pepper.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in the molasses.
- Add half of flour mixture and stir in, then remaining flour and stir in, then stir in sour cream. Fold in raisins if using.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Place pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake 30 to 40 minutes until a skwer comes out just clean in the center. Let cool about 15 minutes to serve hot in sqares..
- Serve with Whipped Cream or Vanilla ice cream or both! Garnish with Candied ginger..
- This is best warm but can be made in advance, cut into serving sqares and wrapped in indivdually and frozen. Thaw and microwave each piece to serve. Also it can be baked early in the day but don't cut the servings until ready to eat. Heat each serving just until warm in the microwave.
Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors. See more ideas about Gingerbread, Gingerbread crafts, Gingerbread man. This ginger bread ornament with his crooked smile and charming expression will have you smiling eveytime you look at.
If you find this Gingerbread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.