Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese.
In a large bowl combine quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, avocado, feta and parsley. Make dressing: In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, honey and garlic. This Mediterranean quinoa salad is a fantastic make-ahead lunch!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean quinoa salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mediterranean quinoa salad using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Quinoa.
- Take 2 Cans of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 Cup of Dry Lentils.
- Take 1 Can of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cannelli Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sliced Black Olives.
- Make ready 1 Pkg of Grape Tomatoes, halved.
- Make ready 1 of Large Onion diced.
- Make ready 2 of Bell Peppers diced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- Get 1 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Take 1 of Juice from Lemon.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
For the best flavor, store some of the fresh herbs separately and scatter them on right before you eat. I also recommend seasoning to taste with salt, pepper, and/or an extra squeeze of lemon. This Mediterranean quinoa salad is seriously delicious served with a simple grilled entree (like these tender pork chops or this lemon garlic grilled chicken). It's also really great paired with a roasted pork tenderloin or baked chicken.
Steps to make Mediterranean Quinoa Salad:
- Bring quinoa and chicken broth to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Bring lentils and chicken broth to a boil, partially cover with lid and reduce heat. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, lentils, cannelli beans, grape tomatoes, olives, onions, and peppers..
- For Vinaigrette: In blender add garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, sugar red wine vinegar, water, and dijon mustard. On low speed slowly add olive oil until mixed..
- Pour vinaigrette over quinoa mix and mix well..
And of course it would be a great option for your next potluck or BBQ where you have to show up with a salad. This crowd-pleasing Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is loaded with quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, purple onion, red bell peppers, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and lots of fresh basil. It makes a delicious light lunch or side salad to serve at barbecues and potlucks. This recipe is just one of the easy-to-make-and-prep meals that I've started adding to my back-to-school lunch plan: Easy Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. This cold salad features fresh vegetables, a hearty and protein-packed grain, olives, and feta cheese!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mediterranean quinoa salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!