Cinnamon buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog! Very easy to make- sweet bread dough filled with buttery. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnamon buns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
Cinnamon buns is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cinnamon buns is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon buns using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon buns:
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups of maida.
- Get 1 cup of melted butter.
- Get 90 gms of granular sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd+1 pinch baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of finely chopped orange peels/zest.
- Make ready of For the cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 11/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take of For the cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 125 gms of cream cheese.
- Take 50gms of salted butter.
- Take 300 gms of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food.
Instructions to make Cinnamon buns:
- Warm the milk & add yeast to it & let it rest for 5-8 minutes..
- Take maida in a big bowl or plate, then add curd +1 pinch baking soda, finely chopped orange peels, salt, melted butter & granular sugar..
- Now add the activated yeast mix to this & bring the mixture together into a dough ball..
- Transfer the dough on a kitchen counter & knead it well for 12-15 minutes or until smooth..
- Now transfer the dough into an oiled container, cover it with cling wrap & let it rest for 2-3 hours in a warm place or until double in size..
- Once the dough proofs, punch down the excess air after 2-3 hours & bring the dough onto a clean kitchen counter..
- Roll the dough into a rectangle shape keep the thickness around 1cm..
- Now sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the rolled out dough evenly and then carefully roll it into a log..
- Now cut the log into equal pieces using a thread or a sharp knife & place the rolls in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cover the rolls & again let them rest for another hour or till they double in size..
- Now preheat the oven to 200°c, brush the rolls with some milk & bake them in a preheated oven over 200°c for 20-25 minutes or until you get a golden top..
- Once baked remove the rolls from the tin & place them on wire rack, immediately spread the cream cheese frosting over them & serve..
- For the cream cheese frosting take cream cheese & butter in a mixing bowl, beat it using an electric beater until light & fluffy, then slowly add icing sugar in 2 batches and lemon zest. Beat the frosting for another 2-5 minutes till everything is combined well & the frosting turns light & fluffy. Lastl6 fold in whipped cream & refrigerate the frosting for 2 hours before use..
If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!