Cinnamon Buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog! Very easy to make- sweet bread dough filled with buttery. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon buns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Buns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Buns is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon buns using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Buns:
- Make ready 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 300 ml of purified water(warm).
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbs of cinammon.
- Prepare 6 tbs of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of extra egg.
If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food.
Steps to make Cinnamon Buns:
- In a bowl, mix the yeast, sugar and water then stir until the sugar dissolves..
- Cover the mixture and leave it for 5 min..
- Meanwhile, melt your butter then add an egg in it and beat them together. Set aside..
- After 5min, add flour, cinammon and the butter+egg in the mixture. Use your hands to mix everything and knead to make a soft dough..
- Cover the dough with a cling film and a clean dry kitchen towel on top and let it rise for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size. Make sure the room you're working on is warm enough..
- After 1hour, punch down the dough to release air in it and knead for 1min. Transfer the dough on a slightly floured wooden surface and continue kneading for a while..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Take 1 part of the dough and slightly spread it with your hands. Take a clean knife or a pizza cutter and cut 8 equal parts, and model the pieces into balls. Repeat the same with the other dough..
- Brush your baking tray with some cooking oil and transfer the balled-dough to it leaving a space for each ball to allow it rise..
- Cover the balls and leave them to rise for another 45min.(Again make sure the room is warm enough)..
- At this point, preheat your oven and bake for 15min. I didn't specify on the degrees to use coz I believe ovens are different. Mine I baked at 200°c for 15min..
- Remember the 'extra egg?' Crack the egg in a clean bowl and add 1tbs of clean water, cream or milk and beat it well. Brush your dough-balls with this mixture before you put them into the oven for baking..
- Transfer them into the oven and bake for 15 min..
- After 15min👇👇👇.
- Brush your buns with butter while they are still hot and allow them to cool. Enjoy😋😋😋.
If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites…. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cinnamon buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!