Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables which will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "bosh" polish white stew/gumbo recipe. You can have "bosh" polish white stew/gumbo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo:
- Take 1 packages of Polish Smoked Keilbasa.
- Use 1 of Polish Fresh Sausage.
- You need 1 of small Smoked Ham- baked & cubed.
- Get cloves of whole.
- Prepare 1 liter of Vernor's Gingerale.
- You need 1 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs- diced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Horseradish-red/white.
- Get 2 envelope of jimmy dean's/pioneer peppered gravy or you can make it from scratch.
- You need 2 cup of 1% Milk.
Steps to make "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place ham in a foil pan; Score top of ham and put whole cloves into cut slits; then pour half of the liter of gingerale over top of ham and bake for 45 – 60 minutes; then remove from oven and set aside to cool for 15-20 minutes; then cube ham up and set aside….
- In a large pot filled with water; bring to a boil and then add all sausages and boil 20-30 minutes.. remove and let cool for 15-20 minutes; slice into 1/4 in. Pieces..
- Boil 6 eggs; about 14 minutes, then remove and cool eggs down in cold water..
- In a sauce pan, whisk together 2 cups of 1% milk with pepper gravy mix over medium- high heat until It boils and thickens.. thin it with some 1% milk if needed…or you can make it from scratch if you desire……
- In two dinner bowls add 1/4 amount of each type of sausages, 1/4 amount of cubed smoke ham, 1-2 chopped hard boiled eggs, and then spoon white peppered gravy over top; add horseradish if desired and serve…
- NOTE: This recipe can be made for one…. Just use 2-3 oz. Of each type of sausage; 2-3 oz. Of cubed ham; 1 hard boiled egg: and a 1/4 cup of white peppered gravy…..then just follow step #6….
If you find this "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.