Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns. Watch How to Make it here. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment.
This Cinnamon buns are pretty close to the stuff you get at Cinnabon or Disneyland. The insides are sticky and gooey. The brown sugar and cinnamon fill in.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ooey-gooey cinnamon buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Watch How to Make it here. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment.
Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ooey-gooey cinnamon buns using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 (.25 ounce) of package active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Take 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get of Topping & Filling.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of chopped pecans, divided.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally. Here is how we rolled tight buns. Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipe: These buns are so delicious hot and gooey from the oven! Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal.
Instructions to make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns:
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and salt; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, milk mixture, eggs and 1 1/2 cup flour; stir well to combine. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes..
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
- While dough is rising, melt 3/4 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar, whisking until smooth. Pour into greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle bottom of pan with 1/2 cup pecans; set aside. Melt remaining butter; set aside. Combine remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and cinnamon; set aside..
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll into an 18×14 inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch border uncovered; sprinkle with brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. With serrated knife, cut into 15 pieces; place cut side down, in prepared pan..
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in volume. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto serving platter. Scrape remaining filling from the pan onto the rolls..
Ooey gooey Cinnamon Buns with strong flavors of cinnamon and vanilla. Topped with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. This recipe is going to change your life! These ooey-gooey rolls topped with creamy cream cheese frosting are over the top! You see I seriously have a thing for them.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ooey-gooey cinnamon buns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!