Salmon Croquettes. These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
Salmon Croquettes – pan fried, protein-packed, bread crumbed rolls made with salmon and aromatics. It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. Very budget-friendly and simple to make!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salmon croquettes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
Salmon Croquettes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salmon Croquettes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon croquettes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Prepare 400 gms of salmon, (you can use canned salmon too).
- Make ready 3 of medium potatoes washed and boiled.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of celery stick finely chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Take 1 handful of parsley chopped.
- Make ready 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Get 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Oil for pan frying.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day! Salmon Croquettes – a staple of my childhood dinner table.
Instructions to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Clean, wash and cook salmon until flaky about 6 minutes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended and set aside for 10 minutes.
- On a work platform place bread crumbs, take a handful of salmon mix, roll in bread crumbs and shape in a oval or whatever shape suits your fancy.
- In a flat pan, pour about a tbsp of oil, once hot place salmon croquettes on the pan, let it turn lightly golden brown before turning..
- Serve with salad or as a snack with a glass of whisky, ha ha.
I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon recipes. Trust me hunny, I have so many of them! Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food salmon croquettes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!