Seafood Croquettes. Seafood is where the heart is. I love Auntie Fee's cooking videos and watching how fast she makes her croquettes inspired me to make my own version. Join me to become a part of Team Kelly.
These delicious Salmon Croquettes are an easy soul food classic done right! Tender on the inside full of salmon flavor, yet crunchy on the exterior from an irresistible cornmeal breading. Korokke (Japanese Potato & Meat Croquettes) are mashed potato cakes that are coated with panko and deep fried.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seafood croquettes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood is where the heart is. I love Auntie Fee's cooking videos and watching how fast she makes her croquettes inspired me to make my own version. Join me to become a part of Team Kelly.
Seafood Croquettes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Seafood Croquettes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seafood croquettes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Croquettes:
- Take 3 Cups of Mashed Potatoes (Roughly).
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Smoked Salmon.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Scallops.
- Get 5 of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Take of Flour.
- Take of Bread Crumbs.
- Take of Old Bay Seasoning.
With a golden crispy crust and creamy succulent interior, Korokke is a well-loved food. Erwan makes deep fried fish balls of flavor. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day!
Instructions to make Seafood Croquettes:
- Clean shrimp, slice in half lengthwise then chop into thirds. Slice scallops in half then quarter. Give the smoked salmon a good chopping. Prepare a breading station consisting of two eggs, bread crumbs and flour. You can add flour and bread crumbs as you need it. Add seafood to mashed potatoes. Give it some Old Bay. Add in the cheese. Combine. Your mashed potatoes are hopefully seasoned, so you won’t have to worry about seasoning them a second time..
- Using the same method I use for shaping hamburgers (An open ended can on both sides) form the croquettes. These aren’t the traditional shape, but… it’s an improvement in my eyes. After they are formed, carefully dredge in flour, egg and finally bread crumbs while making sure to shake of excess after each stage of the process. Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic and freeze for about an hour..
- Place croquettes in hot oil. Should be enough to cover them. Be careful of the splatter… it’s a good investment at the dollar store to get one of these screens. I kept the flame on medium. The mashed potatoes are already cooked, but you want to give the shrimp and scallops time to cook as well as the cheese to melt. If the heat is too high, the breadcrumbs can burn and it’ll be undone in the center..
- Allow to drain on a wire rack. These are great by themselves but I had it with a little sweet chili sauce..
The croquettes looked and tasted wonderful! This recipe really was fast. manufacturers and suppliers of seafood croquettes from around the world. Potato Croquette Recipe (Kroket Kentang) » Indonesia Eats. There are many different styles of Croquette in every country. In Indonesia, Croquette was first introduced during Dutch Colonial rule.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood croquettes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!