Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled zucchini with miso cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled zucchini with miso cheese using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese:
- Prepare of zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, scoop out, chop the inside coarsely).
- Get of onion (chopped).
- Make ready of slice of ham (cut into 1cm square pieces).
- Take of slices of cheese.
- Get of (mix in advance).
- Get of mirin.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of miso.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese:
- Put chopped zucchini, onion, ham and half of cheese in a pan and stir fry with no oil until they wilt and are golden brown Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Mix sauce and step ①'s mixture well and put on the scooped zucchini. Sprinkle with the rest of cheese and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled zucchini with miso cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!