Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a couple of eggs to feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat recipe. You can have easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Provide of Potatoes (medium).
- Provide of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare of Roast ham slices.
- Get of Onion.
- Use of Heavy cream (non-dairy).
- Provide of Nutmeg.
- Use of Cake flour.
- Get of White wine.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Take of Panko.
- Get of Grated cheese.
- Take of Melted butter.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Gather the ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the panko and grated cheese to a plastic baggie and strike to finely crush..
- Wash the potatoes and microwave (with skins on) using the "root vegetables" or for 10 minutes at 600 W..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the minced onion until transparent. Mince the roast ham and add to the pan. Then add the ground meat and cook well..
- Pour in the red wine and cook off the alcohol. Add the flour and milk and cook until thick, then add the salt and pepper to season..
- Quickly soak the potatoes in cold water and then peel the skins with your hand. Place into a pot..
- Add the heavy cream to the potatoes and heat slowly on low heat to prevent burning. Mash and stir the potatoes while heating..
- Once it becomes thick and creamy like in the photo, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg..
- This completes the main components of the dish..
- Thinly grease a gratin dish (I used 30 cm) with butter and place in half of the potatoes..
- Top with all of the ground meat sauce..
- Spread the remaining potato mixture on top of the meat. Cover completely with panko and pour melted butter on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes on the bottom rack of the 220°C oven and then it's done. Optionally, garnish with minced parsley..
It's creamy and soft with a delicious cheese blend crust. We've all had excellent baked potatoes and terrible baked potatoes. Happily, an excellent one is not any harder to make than a terrible one. They're the big, tapered ones with dull brown skins. The best potatoes for scalloped potatoes are Desiree, Russet and Yukon Gold – they keep their shape but are meltingly tender when baked.
If you find this Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.